What You Can Expect From This Program?
By the end of this program, your niche’ recruitment and staffing business will be set up (beyond the legalization of the business).
- You will walk away with all of your processes, systems, tech, funding, and full clarity on how the business works.
- We will assist you with a FULL strategy for your business – customized for your business.
- We will build your business brand including logo, website, business card design, stationery, and social media graphic covers.
- You will know how to properly search for and contact candidates.
- You will have candidates within your database screened and ready to be placed.
- You will know how to properly search for and contact clients.
- You will have clients within your database, a strongly written script and will be making calls and setting appointments for your business.
The Goal: To Have Your First Contract In Place By The End of This Progam (however that will depend on your efforts.)
How The Program Works:
- Your coach will meet you, in-person in your city for 8-hours to onboard you which consists of laying out a roadmap, establishing goals, and start the strategic playbook building process (Market Research). (1 in-person meeting)
- 12-Weeks of online meetings held online via Skype, GoToMeeting or Zoom for (12-weeks).
- You can have you and up to five other partners attending during each meeting.
- You will be required to fill out a form when you schedule our first appointment so that we will know where you are and where you want to be.
- All meetings will be recorded via video and saved on a Google Drive that we will share.
- Appointment times are based on the availability of both parties and are open time slots on the calendar.
- You will also receive one-hour per week of Voxer Support for the length of the program to have all of your questions answered on the fly.
- You will receive a hard-copy of the Staffingpreneurs Owners Manual shipped to your door via FedEx (U.S. Customers Only).
- You will receive lifetime access to Staffingpreneurs Academy online learning program
- You can start the program to hold your seat with a $2000 non-refundable deposit, or pay in full at your time of purchase. If the deposit is only paid, we will still conduct your Orientation Appointment, however, all other meetings will not take place until the full balance is paid in full.
If you’re serious about getting your business off the ground the easy way, and the right way, our 12-week program will help you and up to five of your team members get there. This program is structured as follows:
The First Six Weeks:
Here we will focus on setting up your business and getting you ready to launch so that you can start talking to amazing candidates, clients and generating revenue within your business.
- Week One (you will have two meetings this week):
– Meeting #1: Introduction & Orientation Online Meeting With Your Coach (1-Hour)
– Online Review & Homework: Industry Orientation | Goal Setting | Business Foundations (2-Hour Online Training)
– Meeting #2: In-Person Meeting w/ Coach to layout a roadmap, establish business goals, and start the strategic playbook building process (Market Research) (8-Hours In-Person)
- Week Two:
– Meeting #3: Niche Segmentation Strategy where we clearly define your niche market and what problems they need solved. (2-Hours)
- Week Three:
– Meeting #4: Brand Strategy which includes logo design, stationery design, business card design, and guidance on website content. (2-Hours)
- Week Four:
– Meeting #5: Sales & Business Development Strategy which includes finding clients, starting the conversation, and getting the contract signed. (2-Hours)
- Week Five:
– Meeting #6: Candidate Pipeline Strategy which includes finding your talent tribe, engaging with them, pipeline them, recruiting, and matching them. (2-Hours)
- Week Six:
– Meeting #7: Implementation Strategy which includes preparing you for launch and working in the business including performance measurement tracking, contracts overview, and any remaining processes that need to be discussed. (2-Hours)
The Second Six Weeks:
Here we will focus on generating activity within your business to land your first contract and start generating revenue by tracking your activities to ensure you’re doing the things that need to be done to generate revenue.
- Week Seven :
– Meeting #8: Launch The Business – Ready, Prep, Go! (1-Hour)
– Meeting #9: Execution Follow-Up & Accountability (30-Minutes)
- Week Eight :
– Meeting #10: Work in the Business, Sales & Recruitment Lecture Training & Coaching (1-Hour)
– Meeting #11: Execution Follow-Up & Accountability (30-Minutes)
- Week Nine :
– Meeting #12: Work in the Business, Sales & Recruitment Lecture Training & Coaching (1-Hour)
– Meeting #13: Execution Follow-Up & Accountability (30-Minutes)
- Week 10 :
– Meeting #14: Work in the Business, Sales & Recruitment Lecture Training & Coaching (1-Hour)
– Meeting #15: Execution Follow-Up & Accountability (30-Minutes)
- Week 11 :
– Meeting #16: Work in the Business, Sales & Recruitment Lecture Training & Coaching (1-Hour)
– Meeting #17: Execution Follow-Up & Accountability (30-Minutes)
- Week 12 :
– Meeting #18: Closing Program Growth Strategy Action Plan (1-Hour)
What We Will / May Cover:
Depending on your niche, we may also include coverage of the following topics:
- Business/Industry Orientation
- Startup Guidance & Assistance
- Niche’ Strategy Development
- Branding, Marketing & Advertising
- Pre-Sales & Relationship Building
- Review & Role Play
- Talent Attraction
- Candidate Sourcing
- Business Development
- Candidate Sales & Recruiting
- Contract Negotiation
- Metrics & Accountability Development
What is your time worth to you?
Make 1 placement with a $80K salary @ $20% and you make $16,000 –
You’ve paid for your training with money and momentum to spare.
next purchase when
YOU JOIN our email list
• Get a weekly email with best free content
• Exclusive freebies that generate results
• Great exclusive offers