This 12 Week All Inclusive Ramp-Up & Go Startup Package provides you with 1-on-1 time with an expert to guide you step-by-step with starting and growing your niche’ recruitment and staffing agency business. Get your questions answered and creating a fundamental strategy for your business – customized for your business.
For you and up to two other partners, your investment will include:
- 12 Weeks of One-on-One Training, Coaching or Consulting with Dee Williams!
- Everything that you would receive with the Online Self-Paced Lifetime Training Program.
- We will meet for one-hour online for orientation of the program, access to online systems, schedule onsite visit.
- We meet in person for one day in your city for Onboarding which consists of laying out a roadmap, establishing goals, and start the strategic playbook building process.
- For the next six weeks we will then meet online two days per week (2-hours each day) to begin the process of setting up your business, building your brand, creating strategies and preparing for the launch of the business.
- The following next six weeks we will meet online one day per week for two hours with a focus on generating activity within the business to generate revenue. These sessions are also used for accountability. To track your activities to ensure you’re doing the things that need to be done to generate revenue.
- On the last day of coaching you will receive a certificate of completion and the opportunity to renew your relationship with me to continue coaching you and holding you accountable.
What We Will / May Cover:
Business/Industry Orientation | Startup Guidance & Assistance | Niche’ Strategy Development | Branding, Marketing & Advertising | Pre-Sales & Relationship Building | Review & Role Play | Talent Attraction | Candidate Sourcing | Business Development | Candidate Sales & Recruiting | Contract Negotiation | Metrics & Accountability Development and Coaching Program Graduation
At the end of your 12 weeks you will receive:
- a Certificate of Completion,
- Website Badge, and
- an Official Press Release will be published online.
Note 1: During this time, it’s best to have your website already completed or being completed during the 1-on-1 training. These are typically live training sessions which means you will be speaking with clients and candidates throughout the six weeks of training.
Note 2: Appointment times are based on the availability of both parties and are open time slots on the calendar.
Note 3: If you pay for this package in full you will receive the following bonus options:
***PLEASE NOTE: This program can be delivered to you via a structured process for those of you who need it or feel more comfortable with that process. However, many of you will need something customized to your needs – and we can provide that flexibility to you as well.