Are you ready to really invest in your new staffing startup?
Get your business set up the right way with the least amount of errors.
Don’t you waste another minute researching!! You can have your business set up in as little as six weeks!
What You Can Expect From This Program?
By the end of this program, your niche’ recruitment and staffing business will be set up (beyond the legalization of the business).
- You will walk away with all of your processes, systems, tech, funding, and full clarity on how the business works.
- We will assist you with a basic strategy for your business – customized for your business.
- You will be ready to open your doors and launch your niche’ recruitment and staffing business.
How The Program Works:
- You can be located anywhere in the world because we meet online via Skype, GoToMeeting or Zoom.
- You can have you and up to four other partners on each call.
- You will be required to fill out a form when you schedule our first appointment so that we will know where you are and where you want to be.
- All meetings will be recorded via video and saved on a Google Drive that we will share.
- You will also receive one-hour per week of Voxer Support for the length of the program to have all of your questions answered on the fly.
- You will receive a hard-copy of the Staffingpreneurs Owners Manual shipped to your door via FedEx (U.S. Customers Only).
- You can start the program to hold your seat with a $500 non-refundable deposit, or pay in full at your time of purchase. If the deposit is only paid, we will still conduct your Orientation Appointment, however, all other meetings will not take place until the full balance is paid in full.
If you’re serious about getting your business off the ground the easy way, and the right way, our six-week program will help you and up to four of your team members get there. This program is structured as follows:
- Week One (you will have two meetings this week):
– Meeting #1: Introduction & Orientation Meeting (1-Hour)
– Meeting #2: Industry Orientation | Goal Setting | Business Foundations (2-Hours)
- Week Two:
– Meeting #3: Niche Segmentation Strategy where we clearly define your niche market and what problems they need solved. (2-Hours)
- Week Three:
– Meeting #4: Brand Strategy which includes logo design, stationery design, business card design, and guidance on website content. (2-Hours)
- Week Four:
– Meeting #5: Sales & Business Development Strategy which includes finding clients, starting the conversation, and getting the contract signed. (2-Hours)
- Week Five:
– Meeting #6: Candidate Pipeline Strategy which includes finding your talent tribe, engaging with them, pipeline them, recruiting, and matching them. (2-Hours)
- Week Six:
– Meeting #7: Implementation Strategy which includes preparing you for launch and working in the business including performance measurement tracking, contracts overview, and any remaining processes that need to be discussed. (2-Hours)
What is your time worth to you?
Make 1 placement with a $60K salary @ $15% and you make $9,000 –
You’ve paid for your training with money and momentum to spare.
next purchase when
YOU JOIN our email list
• Get a weekly email with best free content
• Exclusive freebies that generate results
• Great exclusive offers