What is a Sales Call Review?
A Sales Call is a face-to-face meeting between the Staffing Salesperson and the prospect or (employer client) to generate business by the mode of discussion. A Sales Call Review is the observation following feedback of that sales call.
Why is it Important To Conduct / Attend Sales Call Reviews?
As a Staffingpreneur, if you’ve never made a sales call, or you have not yet hired a staffing sales rep, or maybe you have a sales staff, but they are not performing at the level you need to obtain quality clients – Staffing Sales Call Reviews are what you need to:
- Lets your staffing sales staff know exactly what management is looking for in the perfect call scenario.
- Give your staffing sales rep the idea that any call may be scrutinized, so they should be acting professionally during every second throughout the call
- Collect data from your call conversations, and analyze them
- Overcome common challenges or work on areas that pose a unique challenge specific to you and your team that prevents you all from achieving your sales goals.
- Gain an outsider’s perspective on your call performance / your staff’s call performance
- Practice receiving feedback and growing a thicker skin
- Bond with other staffing sales professionals and have healthy conversations
- Ask questions and learn from the best
- Raise your selling game and the game of everyone on your team
- Improve selling capability and confidence, to take forward into future deals
When you take the 600 Run The Business $0 to 7- Figures Course, you will create the perfect sales call scenario as the foundation for what you know is a successful lead generation and or sales call. It will let your staffing sales reps know exactly what management “you” is looking for in the perfect sales call scenario.
Then, you and your sales team submit your calls to this Sales Call Review coaching session to get individual feedback on your sales calls from experts and to gain the confidence you need to land more meetings and gain more signed contracts.
Our group Staffing Sales Clinics are exploratory and encourage Staffingpreneurs to really dig deep through guided consultations to come to conclusions about how to overcome the challenges they face.
Don’t get it twisted… There is an art to this…to getting the prospect to agree to meet with you… and then to show them enough of your value to where they agree to sign a contract with you.
Listen, every sales call should have a specific goal, and in order to improve the way you and your team conduct sales calls, and in order to increase the quality of each interaction, sales performance – and to get the feedback you and your team needs – It’s time to invest in yourself, your business, and your team today with the Staffingpreneurs Academy Sales Call Review.
next purchase when
YOU JOIN our email list
• Get a weekly email with best free content
• Exclusive freebies that generate results
• Great exclusive offers