What is a Recruiting Call Review?
A Recruiting Call is a face-to-face meeting between the recruiter and the applicant or candidate to source, pipeline, build an authentic relationship with, screen, and recruit for the business and your client’s businesses by the mode of discussion. A Recruiting Call Review is the observation following feedback of that recruiting call.
Why is it Important To Conduct / Attend Recruiting Call Reviews?
As a Staffingpreneur, if you have never hired anyone before (properly), never pipelined talent, never made a recruiting call, you have not yet hired a recruiter, or maybe you have a recruiting team, but they are not performing at the level you need to obtain quality candidates and make quality placements – Recruiting Call Reviews are what you need to:
- Let your recruiters know exactly what management is looking for in the perfect call scenario.
- Give your recruiters the idea that any call may be scrutinized, so they should be acting professionally during every second throughout the call
- Collect data from your call conversations, and analyze them, and utilize the data
- Gain an outsider’s perspective on your call performance / your recruiters call performance
- Practice receiving feedback and growing a thicker skin
- Bond with other recruiters and have healthy conversations
- Ask questions and learn from the best
When you take the 600 Run The Business $0 to 7- Figures Course, you will create the perfect pipelining call and recruiting call scenario as the foundation for what you know is a successful pipelining and or recruiting call. It will let your recruiters know exactly what management “you” is looking for in the perfect pipelining and or recruiting call scenario.
Then, you and your recruiters submit your sourcing and recruiting calls during this Recruiting Call Review coaching session to get individual feedback on your calls from experts and to gain the confidence you need to make more quality placements. Don’t get it twisted… There is an art to this. Participants submit their new call openings and get individual feedback.
Listen, every pipelining and recruiting call should have a specific goal, and in order to improve the way you and your team conduct recruiting calls, and in order to increase the quality of each interaction, recruiting performance, more quality hires – and to get the feedback you and your team needs – It’s time to invest in yourself, your business, and your team today with the Staffingpreneurs Academy Recruiting Call Review.
next purchase when
YOU JOIN our email list
• Get a weekly email with best free content
• Exclusive freebies that generate results
• Great exclusive offers