Staffingpreneur! Let’s Start Out With a Few Key Questions to See Where You Are…
- Have you created your sales strategy for your niche’ recruitment and staffing business?
- Do you have a sales strategy however you’re not using it?
- Do you have a staffing sales strategy that you’re using as a guide however you’re not implementing it properly?
- Does your staffing sales strategy have holes in it, and you’ve just been doing whatever and going with the flow?
If you answered YES to any of these questions – this Staffing Sales Workshop is for you.
Now, this workshop is going to allow you to take your time and really work through your staffing sales strategy, with a small select group of Staffingpreneurs who are in the same place as you, looking to achieve the same goal. To find and land clients who truly value you and the services that your niche’ recruitment and staffing business offers as a partner.
Let’s Talk Details:
2 – Day Virtual Event
Strengthen Your Staffing Sales Strategy to Find Clients For Your Niche’ Staffing Business Virtual Workshop
(PLUS replay recording & Digital Downloads)
Date: Friday, October 14, 2022 – Saturday, October 15, 2022
Time: 12pm EST to 6pm EST | Sunday Time: 12 pm EST to 6pm EST (9am pst/3pm pst)
Address: Livestream from your location
# of Seats: 10 (Only a select few – first come first serve)
The workshop will be recorded and you will have access to the full replay after the delivery of the live workshop.
Note: Course can take up to 30-days to be broken down into modules however the full recorded course will be available at the end of each event day.
What Will We Cover:
We will be covering three major things during this workshop:
- Creating Your Sales & Business Development Strategy
- Developing Your Sales & Business Development Strategy
- Executing Your Sales & Business Development Strategy
First let’s start here… sales and business development is all about building real relationships so that you can make amazing matches between employers and candidates. What you will learn in this course will guide you on your journey of you showing your value by systematically building valuable relationships with your future clients and candidates. Oh, this is one workshop YOU DO NOT want to miss!!!
Day One, we will focus on creating your sales strategy.
On Day One: Create The Foundation of Your Sales & Business Development Strategy: In order to build a solid relationship with your next client and candidate starts with the buyer’s journey. There are six phases of the Staffingpreneurs Buyer’s Journey: Awareness, Interest, Desire, Action, Onboarding, and Retention. Each of these phases require your knowledge of where your client and candidates are in the buyer’s journey and how to get them to the next phase efficiently and quickly.
Now, each phase of the buyer’s journey has a different set of goals that need to be obtained in order for your future client and candidate to move to the next phase. During this live workshop, we will work through each of these sections together so that you can walk away with a tangible system to create strategies in the future, but also you will walk away from this course with real strategies in-hand. How awesome is that!
Specifically you will:
- Define Your Niche’ Market
- Define Your Sales Goals
- Identify Tasks vs Strategies w/ Time Management System
- Create Your Custom Buyers Journey
Day Two, we will focus on developing and executing your sales strategy.
On Day Two: Develop A Solid Sales & Business Development Strategy: We are providing you will a full sales and business development strategy framework for you to use now and in the future.
Specifically you will:
- Define Your Baseline Business Strategies
- Spend the Day Completing the Full Sales & Business Development Strategic Framework Flushing Out Your Client Journey and Strategies
- Identifying the Tools Needed to Execute Your Strategies
Now listen , this workshop will be a bit different because it will be VERY interactive and the doors will NOT be open to everyone. Because this is a virtual workshop, I will not be able to work with too many people at once, so the seats will be SUPER limited.
The Format: Online via Zoom
You will walk away with a clear staffing sales strategy, ready to be fully executed:
- Defined Niche’ Market
- Defined Sales Goals
- Defined Tools Needed to Execute Sales Strategies
- A Fully Completed Sales & Business Development Strategic Framework
This will be a full two-day online workshop.
What’s The Process:
After you make your purchase, you will be directed to your online course portal where you will login and watch your Welcome Video. There you will find your course instructions and as the event draws nearer, more and more information will be added to your course portal daily. One of our representatives will be giving you a call to confirm your registration and to assist with preparing you to be successful when attending live or online workshop.
What You Will Receive:
This course is delivered online however, all course materials will be disseminated via your online course portal:
- Access to Online Course Portal where all workshop items, replay videos, and community conversations are happening
- Downloadable Forms / Templates / Checklists
- Guided Assignments (To Do)
- A Workshop Guide
- Roadmap Diagrams
- Interactive Brainstorming
- Networking with Other Professionals
- Access to contests and other giveaways
What You Will Need to Have:
- Your Laptop / Computer
- Preferably with an extra monitor so that you can watch on one screen and work on the other
- Pad/Notebook to take written notes
- Pen/Pencil to take written notes
- Your Questions
- Your Current Notes
- Positive Energy! Ready to Learn! Ready to Network!
next purchase when
YOU JOIN our email list
• Get a weekly email with best free content
• Exclusive freebies that generate results
• Great exclusive offers