It’s time to Create a Winning Sell Pricing for Your Niche’ Recruitment & Staffing Business.
When you are starting the sales and business development process for your niche’ recruitment and staffing business, one of the first things your leads (potential employer clients) are going to ask for is “send me some information about your business”, or “send me your pricing”. You Staffingpreneur want to be ready to not only impress your lead, but to show them the TRUE value that you will bring to their organization. This is what we call the Pre-Sales Lead Package.
Now, the Pre-Sales Lead Package consists of six key elements, and the Pricing Sheet is only one part of the Pre-Sales Lead Package.
This course is going to dive in to the process in detail as well as provide you with the following information:
- What is the Pre-Sales Lead Package
- What is a Pricing Sheet & Why It’s Important
- How to Develop Your Business Pricing Sheets (w/sample templates for you to use)
- How Many Pricing Sheets You Will Need to Have Ready
- Where to Develop and Store Your Pricing Sheets
- How to Deliver Your Pricing Sheet to Leads (Potential Employer Clients)
- How to Follow-Up After a Pricing Sheet Has Been Submitted
Important Details About This Course:
This course was delivered live with Dee Williams and now available for your purchase.
next purchase when
YOU JOIN our email list
• Get a weekly email with best free content
• Exclusive freebies that generate results
• Great exclusive offers